What is a Virtual Tour?
A virtual tour is a form of semi-immersive VR technology that allows you to experience a certain location remotely. The concept is to represent a real place in a virtual world that allows you to explore the place as if you are actually there. Usually, a virtual tour is created by converting a 360 seamless panoramic image into a realistic Equirectangular 3D space. You will be able to rotate the screen in 360 degrees in all directions.
Plus you will be able to move from one scene to another at your own pace as if you were there – Virtually
4K Professional Photography Included in All Tours!
Using the latest in 3D Virtual Tour Technology our equipement shoots your space in 360° at 134 Megapixels (around 6 times more than a Professional DSLR Camera) which allows us to provide print ready 4K professional photographs from any angle of your business for use with Marketing both online/Social Media and for print such as brochures, flyers, banners, posters. Why pay for website photography when you can have a Virtual Tour & Photgraphy for the same price?
How will a Virtual Tour Improve My Business?
If a picture is worth a thousand words, A Virtual Tour is worth atleast million…
Our Virtual Tours simulate your business/location by taking a series of 360° Images and “Stitching” them together to create a Virtual environment which is an exact 3D representation of your space. Virtual tours have been around for many years and have become more accessible and cheaper to produce for business owners as the technology has improved over the years.
We now live in a digital world & thanks to social media and online review websites, people today have become incredibly visual. This means that having visual content of your business, that represents it to the highest level, has become of vital importance. According to the Nielsen Norman Group, most users stay in a website less than 59 seconds. So, if you don’t manage to capture a user’s attention in less than a minute, you’ve lost them.
Virtual tours are a good example of engaging content, that will make users want to stay in your website. Not only virtual tours will visually engage your potential clients or customers, but it will give them the ability to get a much better idea of what you do, and what you are able to offer as a business.
Increased Visitors + Improved SEO
Increase Visitor Retention
Increase Traffic + Engagement
Sell more, more often!
Atrract the Best Talent
What kind of Businesses could benefit from a Virtual Tour?
- Real estate: Creating a virtual tour of a property allows prospective tenants and residents to see the space in-depth without having to physically travel there. It works for both residential and commercial real estate. You can even use it to show prospects what a building that’s still under construction will look like when it’s finished, and help them imagine themselves in the space.
- Travel and hospitality: Hotels, resorts, cruise ships, airlines and more can show future travelers exactly what they offer, helping them get excited for their trip and know how to prepare adequately for it.
- Restaurants: Restaurant owners can use it to show guests what to expect and to let them choose a table to reserve.
- Retail stores: Store owners can show visitors the layout of their space and choose products to feature in their 3D tour. Shoppers at malls or large department stores can use it to find the individual shop or section of the store they want.
- Architecture, engineering and construction: With Matterport, you can scan your construction site once and have all the details you could ever need, including precise measurements, at your fingerprints. 3D spaces are an easy way to document each step of your process and show your progress to stakeholders.
- Event venues: Before choosing to host their event at your venue, people want to know what to expect. That way, they can decide if the space will fit their needs and plan their event according to the venue’s features. Whether you manage a concert hall, sports facility, ballroom, outdoor space or another venue, a Matterport space can help bring in more renters.
- Cultural spaces: Creating a virtual space allows more people to experience your art installation, museum exhibit or other cultural display, even if they can’t be there physically.
- News and entertainment: Including a virtual space with a story, whether it’s a news story or a fictional tale, creates a more interactive experience for readers and can help them get a better understanding of the information you present them with. It can also drive new viewers to your site and make current ones want to stay longer.
Matterport Virtual Tours for Real Estate
A well-executed virtual tour is one of the most powerful selling tools out there, allowing your potential buyers to feel and experience what the listing has to offer from the comfort of their desk or couch. Research has shown that Virtual Tours are 4 times more engaging than traditional video, Users spend 52% longer on web pages that feature Virtual Tours and there is an 80% increase in enquiries with Virtual Tours! A TazTech virtual tour will highlight features and benefits of your business and create ambience to tap in to all those emotional cues that resonate with customers to drive traffic and sales to Real Estate listings.